1.8
Layout of Store

I didn't have much trouble ordering or recieving the mega 40 I have had for around a year now but it is annoying at least in a few ways.For one it is very loud.

I often wear ear plugs to mitigate the noise and even then it is very annoying. I am aware air compressors do make noise but this is louder than it should be. It must also be kept cool constantly with ice packs, like you see in the picture. If not something is bound to pop loose or break in some other way or just overheat.

I also have tons of trouble getting the thing fixed when it broke. Twise now. Once for a gasket coming off of one of the sieve-compressor systems and once for the gasket going out of the machine coming loose. I do not look forward to it breaking again which it is honestly bound to.

The case has at least 30 screws on it (makes it a *** to open any time you need to) and it is also very heavy (makes it very hard to get into alone (with nobody else to help)). When you finally do lift the case off you first need to detach a few wires and the gasket that attaches to the front of the machine while the case is half open (very hard to do by yourself). After that if something is broken, well, good luck finding out what or why or even how to fix it. The mega 40 did not even come with an instruction manual!!

When I called the company during normal business hours after what turned out after some time to be the power switch being fried nobody answered and I had to wait until the next day to get help and the "help" I speak of is speaking to Paul on the phone trying to diagnose the problem. Very bad way of going about it and not helpful at all. I eventually had to tell him that I needed a new switch. He sent one out and I replaced it but not before blowing my breaker multiple times due to the wiring being off.

For your own good and safety find some other comperable product than what this company sells.I bet it will have an instruction manual at very least.

Review about: Extreme Oxygen Mega 40 Oxygen Concentrator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Extreme Oxygen?

Comments

I have two ex15 machines from extreme oxygen.Purchased from abr imagery.

They are quiet, run great and are just what I needed.I'm very pleased with my purchase over a year ago.